Divided Page (not fixed) as a menu
Sylvia-Perez last edited by
I need a specific page to be the menu and it to occupy only half of the screen, showing the rest of the contents behind. This page is not planned to be fixed, but open/close when click on menu button. Items shown behind this page need to still beingn interactive.
Does anyone can help me with this?
Thank you so much in advance!
CyberSlayers last edited by
I might be able to help you, I'm specialized in customization within LayTheme :)
You can email me at email@example.com with a design example.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Richard Global Moderator last edited by
Go Audrey! ⭐️ 💪
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it