Cannot edit Carousel addon once inserted into a page
The only period I have to edit the carousel is whilst I am generating it. Once I place a carousel into the gridder on a specific page I have no way of editing the captions or image order. The 'Edit' button is clickable, but nothing loads.
Hey what is your lay theme version and carousel version?
lay theme 1.9.7
Thanks for getting back to us. Yes, both the theme and carousel are up to date.
We are using a staging plugin at the moment before going live – I'm not sure if this will affect anything but it doesnt work on the main site either.
Also, we cannot seem to add a custom cursor to the carousel addon. It simply wont load when I click 'Set Image'.
@arminunruh can give you login details if you need to look further.
hello 12b, yes that would be helpful. Can you please send the wordpress admin panel login data and url to firstname.lastname@example.org ?
Just sent you an email!
It also appears our sites (both staging and main) have now broken.
We are running version 4.6.1 of Wordpress – will this affect the theme?
I can see you have a "page not found" error.
Please go to "Settings" -> "Permalinks" and click "Save Changes" on both of your websites. This should solve it.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it