Center thumbnail vertically in a row stopped working after updating my LAY theme
Hi! I love the function where you can align your project-thumbnails (top, bottom, center) but it has stoppen working after I updated my LAY theme. When I align a thumbnail center (or a text-box for that matter) in the page editor it is in the right place but when I view my site it will only align "bottom".
Anyone else having this problem?
Here's the site: http://www.kirstinevaaben.dk/projekter/
Thank you :)
yes im fixing it now :)
ok please update to 1.9.9
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it