Video placeholder image does not show on mobile
GregorGregor last edited by
i selected placeholder images for videos to show on mobile in case autoplay is not working.
… but those images don’t show.
instead it shows a random still — i guess the very first of the video.
is that a bug or is there something wrong in my settings?
thanks for any hints in advance.
that‘s the site:
Richard Global Moderator last edited by
Best wishes ✨
"In case autoplay doesn't work"
Is autoplay not working?
When i choose a placeholder image for Mobile without Autoplay selected i get the image correctly.
Is it the first image of the Video because it's just a big file and it's waiting or loading for "Autoplay" ?
Also which area of the website should we be inspecting? 🔍
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it