Centre alignment issue
I'm having a issue on this page - http://conductorstudio.com/projects/2015/jd/profile/
The text should be centred in the screen but it always aligns to the top.
Any help/advice would be great!
Did you go to "Lay Options" -> "Misc Options" and activate "Vertically center grid if it's smaller than browser height" ?
Thanks for your help. Yep, the 'vertically center grid' option is activated.
Ok but if it was activated, then the body tag in your html markup would have a class "do-vertical-center" but it doesnt :O
Maybe you can deactivate it and activate it again.
Theres another way to center your content vertically.
Go to the Gridder.
For this page, set the frame top and frame bottom to 0. Then, right click on an empty part of the row and check "Use browser height for min-height of row". Then center align the text by selecting it and then clicking the center align button in the gridder header.
Hope that works!
Thanks for the help. It all works now and looks great.
Hopefully will get the site live in a few days!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it