Mobile dropdown menu change order
i am trying to change the order of the menu in the mobile version. is there any possibility to do that? i would like to set the third menu (i have 4 in total on the site) as the last one in the dropdown mobile menu, so you would see impressum as the last point.
and also the anchor links are not working properly for me on the mobile version. it is not always jumping to the headline. do you know why?
would be very happy if you could help. thank youuuu! ♥
Are you able to set the order of the menu in > Appearance > menu's - Moving "impressum" to the bottom:
Talk soon 🌝
Hi Richard, thanks for your answer. 👌
Well I just have this point „Impressum“ in the Third Menu. And somehow I can't change the order of the mobile dropdown manually.
Thanks for the screenshot 🌝
To use a sub-menu we need a "parent" and a "child".
The Video on the Documentation page will help to understand the feature:
The dragging or setting the menu item to the right (indented) will make it a "sub-item".
Thanks for your help! I changed the menu hierarchy, so now the point „Impressum“ (menu 4 now) is the last one in the mobile screen how I wanted.
Thanks for the update, have a wonderful day 🌻
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it