I've attempted to add a footer and I believe it as affect my top menu on the right side - the two links I have or not aligned as they we're previously and one one them only appears when moused-over.
Thanks for the help
Are you able to post a link to the footer in question or provide some screenshots to get a better idea? 🌝
Talk soon & have a wonderful day
In the top right menu. one of the two links only shows when moused-over. The spacing is also off - it is now doubled in height.
Also, the footer becomes a fixed background that overtakes the site, rather than being anchored at the bottom.
Thanks for the help!
The Menu holds a "sub menu" within it and appears when hovering:
This behaviour is defined within > Customize > Menu Style > Submenu:
The actual creation of the sub-menu is defined via > appearance > menus >
You can see here when a menu item is "indented" under a parent item it will turn into "SUB ITEM" :
Hope this helps & have a wonderful day ✨
Thanks Richard i'll have a look!
Thanks Daniel, have a great weekend! ✨
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it