Tags for SEO
I wanted to do a quick SEO update on my page. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Tags (Schlagwörter in German) could be used for SEO, so I put some tags to my projects.
Unfortunately the tags are visible on the front page, when I scroll across the page and the different projects. I don't want them to be visible – is there any solution to just add tags in the "backend"?
Thank you for your help!
Unsure from Lay Theme settings if possible Astrid.
Even if you had some Code going through and removing the tags from the HTML, i feel they would still have been outputted initially on page load.
A Third-party SEO plugin may have options of non-indexing content but i am not sure of this either sorry Astrid 🤔
Best wishes ⭐️
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it