Lay Theme 2.0.1 Grider Markup problem in cathegorie
Fatal error: Call to undefined function maybeShowProjectTitleAndDescription() in /kunden/409295_10969/webseiten/cc/wp-content/themes/lay/gridder/markup.php on line 26
I can not edit anything after install 2.0.1 and installing the slider plug in same moment. Also hence it is in the cathegorie/home i can not delete the page and setup again.
hope bug section fits the problem. looking forward for help.
yes, can you please update to 2.0.2? then it should work again. sorry! i didn't see this error before publishing the update before cause i'm working with a newer php version and i didn't test it on an older one :/
Hey Armin, thank you for the quick fix.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it