Inversed results order after applying a category filter
Once I filter the thumbnail grid by category, the results are coming up in a reversed order.
Is there any way to fix that issue (even with a code)?
My client's website is almost ready, and this is the only bug that must be fixed.
Thanks a lot,
My Gridder settings:
"project order (drag to Reorder)" at bottom left. This order matches Front-end:
Is this the same with you?
Could you post to your category filter? 🌝
Ah... I see!
So it seems that I can control the order of each category, right?
I tried it and it seems to work.
Here's my project index page:
Thanks for the reply, i hope all is working correctly 🌝
it does, thanks for ur help!
Awesome thanks Sasha! 👍
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it