iframe content does not show up in safari
the content of my iframes does not show up anymore. it is working on firefox but not with safari.
is this a known problem with laytheme? or Wordpress?
thank you so much
I dont think this is a Lay Theme bug sorry.
Lay Theme is loading the iframe content:
This is to do with Safari and not Lay Theme. If we just load the actual iframe source:
In Firefox it works and in Safari it doesn't.
Good luck with the problem @vernandel !!! ⭐️
Unsure sorry, does this link help?
"If you are trying to add this Iframe on a SSL-encrypted website (https://), it won't work any more since Firefox 23 because Mozilla has decided to blocked all unencrypted content on encrypted websites (for example http-iframes on https-websites). You can change this behaviour in your own Firefox installation by typing about:config in the address bar and setting security.mixed_content.block_active_content to false. But that won't help you for all other FF23-visitors on your website."
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it