News/Blog: Activate Classic Editor or TinyMCE Editor
first of all, thanks for implementing that nice news/blog feature.
For a client, I imported all of his old blog articles from that site https://archiv.udini.com/blog to that site https://udini.com/archive/. After the import, i changed the post type from projects (posts) to the news post type (defined in the lay options) so far everything worked perfect!
- The client edited all posts with the classic editor or the tiny MCE. Is it possible to activate that editor for the news section, so that i can edit the old posts?
- In the singe post, the title and the date is not displayed. How can this be activated?
Thanks for your help and greetings from Cologne
It is recommended that you use Lay Theme's Gridder to create News Layouts in the future.
I Installed Advanced Editor Tools to test, it has an effect on the Text windows but not on the overall Gridder interface. It did not crash Lay Theme and i could select settings, but the Gridder remained unchanged.
"n the singe post, the title and the date is not displayed. How can this be activated?"
It will need to be added the the News layout. It's a good point however and will forward to Armin ✅
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it