troubles with category on frontpage...
first I LIKE your theme and Grider...
I'm in trouble with my frontpage view, I use the permalinks "Post name” , I just "modify" the category slug to "collection", nothing is showing on the front page (I got two project with the category)
even here nothing is showing : http://printby.ooblik.com/collection/zine/
my .htaccess is correct... I don't understand where the trouble is.
and when you use the standard permalink structure it works?
can you please post a screenshot of your permalink configuration?
yes, nothing to show when it's "by default" and "post name"
thank's for your support...
is what I have to add "manually" the thumbnails in the Gridder categoy ? it is not automatic?
yeah u need to add your thumbnails by yourself as described in the "getting started" video. I will work on a feature where you just add an element to the gridder and it will list all project thumbnails of a category. But for now u need to do it manually :O
By the way, my permalink settings screen looks like this, not sure if that helps:
thank's for your answer!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it