Typography and Hyphens
i was reading this article from Elmastudio and asked myself if there is a way to configurate the word-wrap and typography in general in Lay Theme? I tried to use the wp-Typography Plugin but its not working i think.
Thank you again,
in the texteditor there are 2 buttons "soft hyphen" and "nonbreaking space"
soft hyphen is cool because it basically tells the browser: "if you break the word, break it at this position"
what you are referring to is some css that you can insert into lay theme in "lay options" -> "custom css"
Not sure if that is sth really useful I haven't used this css before
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it