If I have a text block with the default paragraph style. I can then edit and for example set 50 px in font size for a text part and 60 px font size for another. But when I try to set different Letter Spacing it changes the letter spacing for the whole text block. Is that a restriction or a bug?
Will take a closer look at that and let you know!
I think there's an intermediate solution for that. You could use a "Character" Textformat. You can create one in "Lay Options" :arrow_right: "Textformats". Add a new Format and as the Format Type, choose "Character". You will have a "letter-spacing" field for your new format!
Now when you apply that Character Format to words within a text-block, those words should have the correct letter spacing.
Edit: fixed in version 1.022
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it