White background body while loading website
Awesome theme, but I have a question regarding the white body when loading the website for the first time.
I am working on this website: http://radiation.digital/, when you visit it for the first time the background of the
Gridder area is white, after a second or so it becomes black, which is the colour that I want. Now my question is:
How do I get rid of the white background when the page loads? My goal is to make it black. Thanks!
jonasderuytter last edited by
@kubmin No idea, but sweet intro (y)
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Sweet intro yea
Go to lay options -> custom css & html
in "custom css for desktop" and "custom css for mobile version"
Cheers, thank you!
The piece of code seemed to work, thanks a lot!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it