Single page website
Hey Armin, thanks a lot for your job. Works great.
The single question about single page. If i would like to create a website where there is only one page, which is Home at the moment, why does not it allow me to add images to it as the other pages do? But only allows me to add projects to it?
I though it might work if i add the project and find somewhere an option to make it not clickable, but that also didnt happen. What would be the resolution in this case?
- i've seen the slideshow on of the examples of your pages, but it seems that there is no addon neither it comes with the bundle.
@timurakhmetov Maybe you've created a Category and NOT a Page. On a Page you can add images, text, video. But on a Category (page) you can add only text and projects. Hope it helps.
Hey, yeah that's right. You just need to create a page in "Pages" and then set it as the frontpage in the customizer.
The slideshow will come as an addon. Right now I'm working on an update for Lay Theme and then I will work on the slideshow addon.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it