Text rendering different in Customize / Actual Page
I'm having this problem, whereas I set the menu and the body text in Text Formats and then it looks totally different between the preview and the actual web page. Somehow the type looks way thicker and not as sharp.
This is from the preview panel
and this is from the actual webpage
raydao.com pass: blahblahblah
If anyone having the same problem at some point and be able to fixed it, please let me know as well, thank you!
hey which preview panel do you mean? do you mean "customizer"?
hm hmmm it looks pretty sharp to on my chrome and safari even on a retina screen (doesnt look like ur second screenshot on my computer)
I don't know what caused it, but on my laptop retina screen it looks like the first screenshot, but as soon as i drag it into my 27" screen, it make the type so much thicker. I will try testing it on different screens and let you know, but so far I think its not something caused by how lay-theme handling web font.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it