Hello, I have a problem with my subdomain:
It seems like, that it is not working with laytheme.
First it worked, but then i couldn't visit my subdomain anymore. The following appeared on the site:
The requested document was not found on this server.
Thank you for helping me :)
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by arminunruh
hey not sure whats going on! :/
Could be a problem with your subdomain configuration. It has to point to the right ftp directory where your wordpress is.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it