I’m building a new site that has full screen navigation scrolling. I’ve anchored all the different full browser height rows for click scrolling.
Hope this makes sense!
ok this is a little complex
basically you create multiple divs in lay options → html and css → html at bottom
use css to position them in the center of your website, position fixed, pointer-events: none; use a z-index so they overlap your content
set the opacity to 0
and use sth like transition: opacity 300ms ease;
based on the scroll position, show or hide the boxes by setting their opacity to 0 or 1
if u have a budget for this i can code this for you, send an email to email@example.com
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it