Products Grid / Archive Pages
Possibility to customize Product Grid in the Customizer.
Because right now, woo commerce automatically displays a gridder for certain category and subcategory pages, wrapped in a div with id "lay-woocommerce", which is great, but not customizable in terms of products per row, and not responding to "max width for content", it seems.
hey good idea! i wrote it down
maybe there is a body class you can utilize for custom css?
do you have a link?
@arminunruh i set it up locally.
I now purchased the laygridder and combine it with woocommerce in a custom wp theme. for me the perfect layout would be something like this:
Configure in the Gridder:
- Landing Page, About Page, Terms and Conditions , etc…
- Possibility to place Single Product Thumbnails with name and price tag or a Grid for "featured" products or something like that (but I don't know if this works, because I set my front page also as my shop page and combined a landing-page layout with some woo-content.)
- Woo-Archive-Type-Page with possibility to insert a woo-content-block, so its conducive to use product categories
- if desired, - Shop page with possibility to insert a woo-content-block (which is imo just an archive page that displays all products, maybe its possible to reduce this to one archive page.)
Configure in the Customizer:
- Single Product layout
- Checkout etc
im printing this out and adding it to my todos!
and yea the shop part definitely needs improvement
@arminunruh Maybe this is also interesting for the Gridder:
Single-Product-Type-Page with possibility to insert a woo-content-block (to display the product) and possibility to add content before and after the single product display.
Maybe you can also add a Gridder to the Single Product Area in the Backend for the possibility to add additional content to a specific single product.
@felix_rabe mh mh yes good ideas!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it