To increase the speed of my page I limited the amount of thumbnails in a thumbnail grid to 15. I was wondering if it was possible to add a button at the end of a thumbnail grid to load more / all of the thumbnails?
Currently I did this with a button that links to another page that displays the rest of the thumbnails in the thumbnail grid.
Please let me know. Thank you!
so if you have the lazyloading option enabled in "lay options" and if you use this caching plugin in the way that i explain here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj6EzOzjA7A/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
then it should be fast
I have a similar question, although it's not related to the loading speed of my site.
It would be fantastic if there could be a "load more" button similar to the news feature. Is there a possibility to integrate an option that determines the number of thumbnails loaded initially, along with the ability to display more if desired (via a load more button)?
is it possible to integrate somehow?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it