Lightbox captions not activating
Hi, captions for the lightbox seems to not show up when active. Instead, images with an active caption are simply offset vertically when clicked on:
It does not matter where the caption is placed (Using None, Image File Caption, Image File Title or right clicking and Set Lightbox Caption in the Gridder all renders the same result).
Plugins, Lay Theme and WP are all up to date.
ok fixing this now!
i think you just need to update the lightbox addon and then it should work
also make sure you use the latest version of lay theme
Hi Armin, and thanks for looking into this. It's still not working. I've updated the addon (and Lay Theme and WP).
Have a look here: http://erikmansson.co/lightboxes/
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
in lay options → lightbox addon the setting "Minimum Space below Image for Captions (only applies if image has caption)" was set to "10"
The description for this setting is misleading. I will update this.
This setting cut off the caption, cause 10 is too small. I set it to 50.
Thats not the minimum space, its just the space available to captions in a lightbox.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it