If a user orders a product on my website they can choose their country in a dropdown. If a user wants to change their billing or shipping address in their account that dropdown is missing. The title is there and the actual unstyled dropdown is display: none but the styled div is just completely missing there. On the order page it has the classes "selectize-control country_to_state country_select single select2-container".
The site is https://oskaroatbar.com/login/edit-address/shipping/ but you would need to login to see the missing field.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it