change position of caption in lay theme lightbox
alanna.lawley last edited by
I'm looking for a little help with customising the position of the captions on the lightbox add-on.
I think I'd find it ok to add any custom code with instructions.
I require long captions for a particular project and so ideally, I would position the caption to the right of the image even if the image is pushed a little to the left.
Very happy to pay for your time....please let me know
thank you so much!
felix_rabe last edited by felix_rabe
@alanna-lawley I could do it in a few steps if you tell me the desired look of the text. compensation would be a tiny painting.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it