Support for lottie files
I think there's no way to do this now, but it would be really cool to be able to drag a .json or .lottie file in the media library. It would minimised file size drastically for vector based animations.
you can search for a wordpress plugin for lottie files
in /wp-admin/ → plugins
maybe sth like that exists!
im writing this down too
@miltosbottis I am using Lottie for vector animations on multiple Lay Theme sites. Just add the Java Script in the corresponding input field under Lay Options > Custom CSS & HTML and add the Lottie code in a Gridder HTML element.
Only the fullscreen slider is incompatible with Lottie animations.
Hope I was able to help. :-)
@thomasmaier wish I knew how to do that but got zero javas script knowledge. If you could elaborate a bit more on this it would help a lot.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it