WP Critical Error after Lay Theme update
Hi I've been working on a simple film portfolio page for a client with a few assets & embedded videos from YT/Vimeo since quite a while. I was running into issues updating wordpress and whenever I tried updating Lay Theme, it failed as well.
Now i manually updated WP via SSH access successfully, now when I tried updating Lay theme, WP throws a critical Error. It also did that before I upgraded.
I am able to access WP dashboard if I rename the lay folder via SSH/FTP. Not sure but could the solution be to do a clean lay theme install and you provide a new license key for it?
can someone help me/point me into the right direction here? please see screen captures for context
I was having issues since starting to work on this and my client already purchased 2 lay theme licenses since nobody replied to his emails.
Can't edit the original post anymore, here's another screen capture video https://imgur.com/a/EiNYSNl
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
whats the email address of him? i can send refunds
i just answered almost all emails today, not sure if his landed in spam maybe
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it