ROW IMAGE BACKGROUND ALIGNMENT
i am working with a full screen slider and left / right row image background.
since the last update those images fill the row differently:
they are aligned to the top (was centered before) and don‘t fill the browser height no more in case they are landscape format originally. they filled the row proportionally before …
did i miss anything?
can you help here?
would be great.
thanks in advance and all best.
will be fixed with the update im going to release later today!
This post is deleted!
hi — thanks for this.
updated just now to newest version.
also cleared cache.
… images still show as mentioned above.
some help highly appreciated.
thanks again and best!
… any hints on that?
can u send a link?
oh i see!
will be fixed with the next update
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it