How to change the selected characters to alternate in the webfont via CSS?
Does anyone know how to change the selected characters to alternate in the webfont via CSS?
use a character textformat maybe
when you create a textformat you can choose it to be of type "character"
@arminunruh I use this for paragraph:
font-feature-settings: 'ss02' 1, 'ss06' 1, 'ss09' 1;
but "font-kerning" and "font-variant-ligatures" it doesn't work for headers - I'm working on it ;)
ok maybe if it doesnt work its the wrong css mmh
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it