Polylang Problem on Home
doorofperception last edited by
I'm using Polylang (including the Polylang Slug plugin) and everything worked.
But suddenly my German homepage is empty. I mean the menus are there and also the footer. But the whole page that should be displayed is gone. I have now absolutely no clue what I could do now to bring it back.
That's the missing page:
I must assume this problem appeared with the latest update of Laytheme.
Any tips appreciated. The homepage is rather important :)
Best — Ben
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
someone in here said to not set your frontpage as the frontpage in settings → reading and then it worked for him
i have to look into this
you can also:
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
then i can take a look
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it