Leonardo12 last edited by
Hi, I bought 3 licenes for the theme. And only on one website I can see the project index among the options in the gridder, why is that?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
is lay theme up to date?
did you enter the license key on the other site?
if u did these steps and it still doesn't work:
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it