After latest update rows not working correct
I've just updated to version: 4.9.4 and now the function "Use Browser Height for Row Height" is being ignored and images are now flowing into the second row. I did not make any changes to the site, it just suddenly looked strange after the update.
Carousel has also stopped autoplay function. And using the Custom aspect ratio and setting it to be a square size that fills the browser height is also making the carousel flow into the second row.
How it looks in edit. (see a row gutter between the two rows)
How it now looks published
This post is deleted!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it