I have just updated the new WordPress version and the new laytheme version.
The website is working, but I now find this Bugline on top of the website.
I already tried to switch off all plugins etc, but nothing seems to work.
Do you have an idea what this bug is caused by?
I would appreciate your help very much.
can you go to your wp-admin
and see if maybe you havent assigned a menu to a menu location?
or if somehow there is any problem with a menu there
if u cant solve it:
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it