I purchased lay theme with License key 60c3f7b11b2fe last year for my personal website www.yshaolin.com. My website expired earlier this year and I just reactivated it. I tried to install lay theme again because everything was wiped out on my website but it says my key has reached maximum use. Please help. Thank you!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it