4.9.7. removed rubberband-effect on iPhone / Safari
Hello! Is there a chance to get the rubberband-effect back, when scrolling to top or end of the page? Refreshing Websites on iPhone by scrolling up doesnt work anymore as well.
I think it has something to do with this feature: "Prevent scrolling further down or up than document height to prevent cover from showing underneath content".
Can I disable this with custom code?
yea because someone's client complained about the rubberband effect causing the cover to show up underneath the content xD
i will change this so this wont be enabled by default but only on pages that use a cover
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it