Custom <body> content?
Do we have an "area" like the <head> one in miscellaneous custom options but where you can custom the <body>? I can do it in /frontend/as.. etc. but my custom will be erase at each update right?
You mean you want to include your custom html? You could use the code button in the texteditor.
I can do it in /frontend/as.. etc. but my custom will be erase at each update right?
@arminunruh Yep you are right but what dyu mean by "You could use the code button in the text editor."? In a project or page?
Theres the code button. Make sure to duplicate your page / project before, so you have a backup.
This post is deleted!
Ok but If I'm right, with your solution, I can custom the html fo a project or a page right?
But what about the whole website? If, for exemple, I would like to add a fixed Facebook button on the right corner, do we have a solution to add it, like the custom css or custom head?
Nope there's no solution for that now :(
Edit: Now there are "Custom HTML at top" and "Custom HTML at bottom" fields in "Lay Options" -> "Misc Options" :+1:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it