Thanks for adding the sticky option, it's a great add-on feature. However, I'm not sure if it's currently working correct.
I've set a browser height column with a Make Sticky text-box, as seen below.
But in the published site, the text is randomly pushed over to the row above, and there's no sticky effect.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it