The text doesn’t sync between desktop and mobile layouts when placed in the stack.
You have text placed inside the stack in the desktop layout and not in the stack in the mobile layout. Now, if you edit the text inside the stack in the desktop layout, then it won’t sync with the text (not inside the stack) in the mobile layout. HOWEVER, if you edit the text in the mobile layout (which is not in the stack), then the text will sync with the text in the desktop layout (which is inside the stack). If you place the text inside the stack in both layouts (mobile & desktop), then the text won’t sync at all.
I hope this is clear enough to understand.
It’s a crucial problem for me as my project heavily relies on this. Any chance to have this fixed ASAP please, please, please!
Currently running on the latest version of LayTheme.
Just checking if there is any news on this yet. None of the theme updates since this was reported fixed this issue.
Would greatly appreciate any fix as my project massively depends on this and can’t be handed over to the client because of this bug. Please. Thanks in advance.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it