Child Attributes missing
Hello, i wanted to define a page as child, but the attribute panel on the right side is missing. is that because of the LAY theme, or is that an other topic?
I have Wordpress Version 6.1.1 and Lay Theme Version: 5.0.3 installed.
still having this issue, any idea anyone?
alasdair17 last edited by
@Micha hey Micha, I'm not exactly sure but I think Laytheme doesn't really support child themes. I think there is a way around it but once you update Laytheme again I think it would overwrite your child theme.
@alasdair17 Hey, thanks for your reply. I just want to have a child page, so that in my permalink / url I can habe for ex /page/childpage. Normaly there should be a attribute on the right side to define a parent-page or something like that …
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
lay theme doesnt support child pages i think
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it