I've set a couple of specific headline and body formats in my Text Formats option. However, when putting in values in the Phone section, these don't update. I can see the changed inputs in my grid, but on the site they are not updated.
For example, my Medium headline (H2) is set to 22px, which looks correct in the grid:
But seeing it on the finished site looks like this:
Changing values in Text Formats shows the changes in the grid, but the result only shows this tiny size. There is no interfering size values in the source code either.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it