i have a question about sticky elements.
I want to make a text sticky all over the page up to the footer. Unfortunately it only works across one row. Can I change this with css?
you could put all the images on the right on top of each other inside a stack element and then put everything in only one row
@arminunruh thanks, now it works very well
does sticky only work if carousel is activated? i deactivated it because i don't want to have the you tube cookies on my site.
Now sticky doesn't work anymore. Do I need the carousel plugin for sticky elements?
no that shouldnt be the case
in lay options -> carousel addon
u can scroll to the bottom and disable the youtube option
but yes i can see the same thing happening
im fixing this now and going to release an update now
@arminunruh Thank you for your prompt reply. Now it's working!
andreigrosu last edited by
Any way to achieve this without using the stack element? I also have some vertical lines that won't work as I want when using stack.
The page is this one: https://localdesigncircle.com/raport/
yea i need to code the sticky feature in a way where this will be possible.
i got lots of other things to do rn so im not sure when i will have time
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it