Using the sticky feature to the text within a custom row height behaves differently than intended.
When it comes time to scroll out of the viewport it simply disappears rather then scrolling out.
hey im releasing an update later today that fixes this, thanks for the heads up
@arminunruh Thanks Armin!
@arminunruh After doing the update it works on desktop however on mobile I think the bug still remains.
ah damn ok, working on it!
nope for me it works!
send a link please
also please update everything again before and see if it works
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it