GDPR - Carousel setting unwanted Youtube cookies even if no Youtube Link is used
moND0711 last edited by
Script - https://www.youtube.com/iframe_api Script - https://www.youtube.com/s/player/e5f6cbd5/www-wid...
However, there are no Youtube links embedded on the website. I found out that this is due to the Lay Carousel plugin. As soon as this is installed, the mentioned warning appears.
This should not be the case! It would be great if these cookies or functions were only activated once Youtube videos are used.
Thanks a lot in advance for any hints and fixes.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
u can go to lay options → carousel addon
scroll all the way down and and disable the youtube option
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it