I am wondering if it's me who's always making a mistake when setting up a page using Lay or if this is just how it is.
Why is the typography for mobile shown so big when I am setting up the mobile design? It's a bit hard to know how things will look then and I need to guess sometimes. Anybody know how to make this display the actual size of typography?
Hopefully there is an adjustment I don't know of or a work-around.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it