One a project page I have three element grids that each have several images inside that open via lightbox. If I click through the images on one of the element grids, view them in lightbox and reach the end, I automatically end up in the next element grid. Instead of being one single "gallery", all element grids are connected, although they have nothing to do with each other. Is there a way to force lightbox to stop jumping to the next element grid?
thanks in advance
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it