Hey, lay theme is not compatible with many WordPress plugins because it's programmed very differently than a regular WordPress theme :/
Hi I just came across the same "old" problem actually . Apparently the conflict when using popup maker with laytheme still exists. After testing several popup plugins I eventually found one that works just fine with laytheme. So anyone using laytheme and looking for a popup plugin, I can recommend this:
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it