Hi there, I'm struggling to get my carousel to a point where it feels smooth to roll through as the image loading is real slow - I've tried checking and un-checking lazy load - but it always seems as if it's using it anyway - If I uncheck, reload the page and wait 30 seconds - as I go through the images seem to be loading when I reach them in the carousel.
Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Cheers - link here: https://wordpress-255433-2778876.cloudwaysapps.com/home/
actually i meant updating lay theme and not the carousel my bad
i just updated lay theme and now it works better
since you have the loop setting enabled for the carousel
there can still be one spot where the carousel will have a gap/loading
u can turn it off then it should work better
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it