i think you could just work on the code in a code editor and then always copy paste it into the fields
you could also change lay theme php files to include your own css files
maybe theres a plugin for this
every time u update lay theme, lay themes files are overwritten though
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it