Project index + image hover + stack – odd behaviour
Your Project Index feature is fantastic(!) and already saving so much manual entry time. Love it.
However when using the Project Index with Image Hover Addon option checked and then nested into a Stack on a Page, the image hover doesn't work. The odd thing is: as soon as I place a second Project Index into a separate row on the same page (without the stack) then suddenly they BOTH work (??!!)
Generally I try not to load up and/or nest too many features at a time but I would like to add a single line of text below the index in the same column. Hacking it for the time-being by adding an empty (hidden) Index somewhere on the page; not ideal, but it seems to work.
Kindest thanks, U.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hey there! if u update the imagehover addon now it will work
Thank you so much! ... another happy day in LayTheme land :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it