I'm working on a new website: https://mirellafrangella.com/startseite_neu/
As the cover images are very dark I'd like to change the color of the menu + sitetitle to white and then back to black (after the "cover row") for the rest of the website. (I hope this description isn't too abstract)
I found several posts about changing the menu color when scrolling to a certain row (http://laythemeforum.com:4567/topic/6152/change-menu-item-color-on-scroll?_=1674170918529), but I need the color change when the page / cover loads, so even before scrolling to another row (and only for the first one).
It would be awesome if you could help!
Thanks in advance! :)
hey man rlly sorry i got too many things to do to custom code this for you
i do believe you need to use the newpageshown event
and in there see which page you're on using the body's slug class for example and then check the scrollposition and set the background
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it